Studying abroad at a (partner) university usually comprises one to two semesters.
Go abroad in 5 steps:
1. Enter your faculty and degree programme in our database and find possible partner universities.
2. Contact the international coordinator in your department to find out about requirements, programme content and recognition of credits.
3. Find out - on this website - about funding opportunities and application deadlines.
Staying abroad within the EU (ERASMUS+)
4. If you would like to go to an ERASMUS+ programme university, please apply via our application tool Mobility Online.
5. Draft the learning agreement together with your faculty international coordinator.
→ The application goes hand in hand with an ERASMUS+ scholarship application.
Staying abroad at a partner university outside the EU
4 If you would like to go to a partner university outside the EU, please contact the faculty for a learning agreement and the international office for a nomination.
5 After nomination, you will receive further information from the partner university.
→ An application for certain funding programs is possible.