With approximately 800 students, the Faculty of Food and Nutrition Sciences in Mönchengladbach is one of the largest faculties in this field at German universities of applied sciences.
We offer extensive programmes as well as good networking opportunities with regional, national and international partners at universities and industry. In addition to a labor market and practice-oriented approach to teaching, we also place great emphasis on practical relevance and close cooperation with partners from universities and industry in our research and transfer activities, in order to strengthen innovation in the region.
All graduates whose degree is between 01.09.22 - 30.06.24 are cordially invited to our faculty's graduation party on 27.07.24.
If you have not submitted an e-mail address for the invitation to the graduation party after your oral examination, please send an e-mail to elisabeth.brucks(at)hs-niederrhein.de
We will keep you up to date here and are already looking forward to the party!
The four faculties...
... Food and Nutrition Sciences, Applied Social Sciences, Textile and Clothing Technology and Business Administration and Economics cordially invite you to the Open Day 2024!
What you can expect there:
- A look behind the scenes during campus and laboratory tours
- Presentation of student work
- Advice on our practical orientation degree programmes and a good start to your studies
If you, dear teachers, would like to visit us with your entire school class or course, please register by e-mail.
To ensure that you are always well informed, please consider the following points:
- Information on the lecture schedule can be found in the online portal. Once you have registered for the individual courses there, the lecturers can contact you via the mailing list - so register early.
- For the courses, the following information is available on the learning platform Moodle learning platform. Please also register for the Moodle courses. You will find the enrolment codes in the course description in the online portal. You will receive further information from the university teachers / lecturers via the course e-mail distribution list.
- Basic and short-term information can be found on our homepage at Semester organization.
- Please also check your university e-mails daily, as lecturers will communicate with you by e-mail regarding your courses.
Prof. Dr. Georg Wittich